MCC Activated Bleaching Earth:
Our best quality Bleaching Earth is manufactured from selective mines and scientifically approved blended Montmorillonite Clays. Under stringent process controls it is usually highly plastic, sedimentary clays or clay-like earthy material which can be used to decolorize, filter, and purify animal, mineral, and vegetable oils and greases. During the Bleaching Earth manufacturing process special care is taken to maintain the important properties like absorptive capacity, acid properties, catalytic properties, ion exchange capacity and particle size distribution.
MCC has made a huge impact in the edible oil refining segment due to its high quality standards, swift delivery and cost-effectiveness.
Bleaching Earth of highest bleachability and filterability for difficult-to-bleach oil fats and oils such as Castor, Palm, Canola, Linseed, Rapeseed, Fish, Soyabean, Cottonseed, Rice Bran and Olive. It exhibits high performance in both Chemical and Physical refining of edible oil.
Bleaching Earth Applications:
- To decolorize and purify vegetable oils, animal fat, and colloid.
- To absorb the aflatoxins, such as B1 and 3, 4-benzopyren.
- To purify liquid glucose, maltose and sucrose.
- Purity treatment of water for improvement of quality and waste water treatment.
|Free Moisture 2hrs at 110° C||7-12%|
|Loose Bulk Density||400 ± 40 grams/liter|
|Compact Bulk Density||660 ± 60 grams/liter|
|Ignition Loss (1000° C)||7% Maximum|
|pH ( 5 % suspension)||2.8 - 3.5|
|Residual Acidity (mgKOH/g)||2.5 (± 1)|
|Acidity (%HCL)||0.1 % max|
Due care is exercised to conform to the following standards
|Through 150 microns (100 mesh)||99%|
|Through 75 microns (200 mesh)||92%|
|Through 60 microns (250 mesh)||87%|
|Through 44 microns (325 mesh)||78%|
- Higher Bleaching Efficiency.
- Effective removal of chlorophyll, carotenes and other coloring pigments.
- Lower Dosage .
- Higher active surface area results in improved bleaching capacity using less quantity of clay.
- Higher Absorbing Capacity
- Effectively removes soap content, phosphatides, peroxides and metal traces due to large pore diameter, pore volume and surface area.